Marine Fanatic

XenosHunter

Hello everyone; longtime lurker, first time poster.

My name is Dave and I love everything Astartes. I've been involved in the hobby in one way or another since Rogue Trader. I'm just coming back from a long hiatus from playing, but I've collected and modeled/painted steadily (ok, more collecting than modeling and painting :) ) The group I originally started with has returned to the game, and my life allows me more free time now than then, so I am re-energized and ready to go.

As far as armies, what I haven't collected is a shorter list than what I have :rolleyes: The first army I actually bought and built was 2nd ed. Space Wolves, and the sons of Russ still have a special place in my heart. Currently in the works I have Space Wolves (a new codex calls for all new models, right?), Flesh Tearers, Dark Angels, Raven Guard / White Scars (inspired by The Hunt For Voldarius), Night Lords, Death Guard, Thousand Sons, and now that I have received my copies of IA 9 & 10 I'll likely build one (or more) armies from thos ebooks. My main opponenets in my local group are Eldar, 'nids, Orks, Guard and Traitor Guard, various Chaos Marines and (soon) Dark Eldar. I hope to get into some tournament play this year, although I'm pretty rusty at the moment.

I am also a fluff fanatic and avidly read from the Black library.

I look forward to getting involved with the community here at B&C

Howdey Hunter, this indeed sounds like the place you ought to be!

Between the forums and the host of writers hidden amongst our ranks (who could those be?) You will likely find that the B&C fulfills your every 40k related desire!

Welcome to the Jungle :P

Archived