BA and SW- fluff history of allied combat?

Morticon

I can't either. The only interaction between SW's and those of Sanguinius lineage is the battle between SW and Flesh Tearers in the SW codex. Given our respective "curses" you'd think we'd fight together a few times.

Official roster for the Third War for Armageddon is as follows:

Angels of Fire

Angels of Redemption

Angels of Vigilance

Angels Porphyr

Black Dragons

Black Templars

Blood Angels

Celebrants

Celestial Lions

Exorcists

Flesh Tearers

Iron Champions

Marines Malevolent

Mortifacators

Omega Marines

Raptors

Relicators

salamanders

Silver Skulls

Sons of Gulleman

Space Wolves

Storm Giants

Storm Lords

White Scars

Pretty long list so it gives you a good background to work with a lot of different chapters. The notable exception being the Ultra Smurfs, but really, why would you want to work with them anyways? But it does give you Space Wolves and Black Templars.

Given their ages I think Logan and Dante must of shared a battlefield a fair few times especialy since both Chapters are known for wandering around the Imperium and sticking their noses in.

I think the BA and Wolves could probably get on, the Blood Angels are cultured yes but they are not as discriminating as others.

BA and Wolves were both on Armageddon but I don't believe they were anywhere near each other - the Blood Angels deployed to Hive Tempestora in northern Armageddon Primus along with the Salamanders, Storm Giants and Marines Malevolent whilst the Wolves were concentrated on the south of Armageddon Secundus.. possibly alongaside the Black Templars.

I just got to my networking class, so I do not have my Armageddon codex with me, but if I remember correctly when Dante arrived they gave him overall command of all Imperial forces on the planet. If so there would likely have been some form of war council with all the chapters present attending, at least based on most fluff for most Imperial campaigns. So at the very least they should have met up at least once on the planet even if they did not neccessarily fight together.

I just got to my networking class, so I do not have my Armageddon codex with me, but if I remember correctly when Dante arrived they gave him overall command of all Imperial forces on the planet. If so there would likely have been some form of war council with all the chapters present attending, at least based on most fluff for most Imperial campaigns. So at the very least they should have met up at least once on the planet even if they did not neccessarily fight together.

Are we taling second or third war?

Dante commanded the second but he was not there during the 3rd, only the 3rd company under Tycho fought in the final war for armageddon.

second war dante was in control and the whole chapter was there. as was the smurfs, wolves and salamanders( i think) thats the one where tycho got his face melted.(was it also where meph had his?) the third war was just tycho and his company. other than thats, bound to have done a fair bit together after the herasy due to us ow on numbers and there being so may traitors needing purged... and that russ didnt quite get on with a few of the other primarchs( lion and rouboute, prossibly dorn but meh...)

Archived