Dark Angels Named Characters

he_plays_guitar

I'm trying to create a Dark Angels force that includes named characters of all the important people in the Dark Angels' history. I know that most are not represented in the codex. I want a model of each one, and if there is no model, I want to find out the best way to represent the character as a conversion or custom piece. The ones I know of are:

Azrael: current model

Belial: NONE

Sammael: current model on jetbike, no model for speeder or on foot

Ezekiel: current model

Asmodai: current model

I know there was a veteran sergeant from the Dark Angels that was important. I remember reading about him in an old codex. Who was he? What would be the best way to represent him as a model?

Also Brother Bethor, I need ideas for him too. I dont know what he did but I remember hearing his name. What best way to represent him?

Are there any other notable HQ's, or other named characters that aren't models? I want to create them more for the modeling and painting aspect rather than gameplay. Does anyone know of any other characters that I have not named, and any ideas on how to best represent them? Any ideas at all would be appreciated!

Brother Bethor has a model.

Veteran Scout Sgt Namaan had a model but it was very poor (Shorter then the entire Imperial Guard range, posed with a broken arm twisted out of joint somehow)

The parts to make sammael on speeder are on the ravenwing sprue.

Sapphon, Grand Master of Chaplains never had a model.

Other named characters of note:

Chaplain Boreas.

Brother Silas Err.

The lot from the Deathwing Myth... Cloud Runner and all those. I can't remember their Imperial names though.

There's this amazing thing called Goggle. ;) Hmm...let's see. Type in "Dark Angels names" and hit enter. Click on the first link, and...

http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/unforgivenpag...Angel_Names.htm

Enjoy. ;)

It's so old! Belial here is the 3rd company master, Gabriel the 1st company master and the master of the ravenwing is still Gideon

Well I was thinking more specifically. For example, if there were no model available for Asmodai and I had to scratchbuild him, I would need to model him with a power sword and a crozius, right? To model Azrael I would have to model his sword and the lion helm, along with the master crafted combi plasma right? So is there anything about the special named characters, such as Bethor, Naaman, etc. that I would need to make sure I included in the building of the miniatures? That's what I'm getting at.

Well I was thinking more specifically. For example, if there were no model available for Asmodai and I had to scratchbuild him, I would need to model him with a power sword and a crozius, right?

If you want to. I'd use whatever bits you can to make any of the characters.

Archived