Stupid Questions

Lord Captain Sam

Choosing Dante as your HQ allows you to use sanguinary guard as troops, allowing you to have 9 squads.

As for your second question, just buy a box of sang guard and a dc box, and make your own honour guard. The new models are pimp. Oh and you'll still need the command box for the apothecary bits. or order online. I personally bought a command squad. lots of shiny bitz :yes:

Choosing Dante as your HQ allows you to use sanguinary guard as troops, allowing you to have 9 squads.

As for your second question, just buy a box of sang guard and a dc box, and make your own honour guard. The new models are pimp. Oh and you'll still need the command box for the apothecary bits. or order online. I personally bought a command squad. lots of shiny bitz :yes:

Just a correction, all Sanguinary Guard become Troops with Dante, so you can only have 6. They can't be taken as elites in a Dante led army.

You would only be able to field 6 squads of Sanguinary Guard. Page 82 - Master of the Host "In an army that includes Commander Dante, Sanguinary Guard are Troop choices"

Edit; Damn JamesI, you're quick! Just shows my motor skills are slowing with age :yes:

Archived