Substitute missiles?

Vindicatus

So, after having moved (twice) since my Thunderhawk packaging has been opened, I realized a rather horrifying thought this morning when I went to work on the beast.

I can only find ONE of my Hellstrike missiles, and none of the rails.

B&C, I beseech you...do you know if anyplace to get bits for them? Or better, do you know of any missile-like bits out there from other kits that I might be able to find more readily available in order to outfit my TH more appropriately?

Links, pics, pointers, or what-have-you welcome. ;)

Do you have any local IG players that use Valkyries or Vendettas? If so, then I would ask if they have any spare Hellstrike missiles from the Valk kit, as almost no one (that I know of) uses them, and I believe that they are pretty similar to the Thunderhawk's missiles (they are a bit different, though), and you can build the launch rails out of plasticard.

You can also order Hellstrikes from Forge World here, though if you want the 'proper' loadout for a Thunderhawk you should look at these instead. ;) (I have found that bombs are more effective than missiles on a Thunderhawk)

Thanks for the replies. :HQ: I definitely appreciate the links to FW and the ideas about the IG kits. I tried digging through a few bits sites, and then the FW site, but as usual, their idea of uniformity when listing an order to their products is a little weird. :) I keep having issues finding Chaos termie-crap when clicking around.

Archived