Stormraven doors

The Gray

Can anyone tell me if the doors on the new stormraven kit match up to the rino/razorback doors that forge world puts out?

or is it the land raider doors. thinking about ordering the doors as i don't think the hurricane bolters sound all that good to me

Thanks

The doors will look sweet. Make sure you post a pic when you get them installed.

As Brother Weasel pointed out though, make sure you magnetize the doors so you can swap in the Hurricanes. They are indeed worth it, since you can move up to 12" and fire two weapons (one plus one for PotMS), plus the Hurricanes (defensive weaponry).

Are they really? The Hurricane Bolters do cost quite a few points and judging by the pictures I've seen (yes, I don't have one of my own just yet) I could see the Stormraven rather often not being able to point both sponsons at the same unit.

cheers

Hmm, 230 for a fast, near LR vehicle that can fire all weapons... Plus, actually fits 12 guys, nice I can run a full squad and a priest, and I get to carry a dread. Why not use them? Worst case you PotMS a vehicle with the TL Melta and then blast away on a nearby group of troops with AC and bolters. Sounds like fun, sure beats my slow LR.

Archived