Quick story for one of my Iron Warriors Chosen.

BlOoD_GoD

This is my first story-like thing i have ever done. so C&C is very much welcome.

Its relatively short because its meant to describe how my Chosen Aspiring Champion became a Chosen Champion.

"I was in the middle of the battlefield, supporting my bretheren against our once called brothers. DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPEROR! Could be heard across the plains, with our vindicator squadrons ploughing through the dead corpses of fallen comrades. This assault on Caliban was starting to turn against us, with our Night Lord allies taking them by surprise at night, and our artillery barrage destroying some key defences, we thought we had the upper hand. We thoguht wrong... The few Thousand Sons we had in our force were dimishing, being sniped from the dark. It was a matter of minutes until the 2 squads and champion of Tzeench were downed. Myself and my small squad were giving them fire support, until we realised that they were no more, I was about to charge into the next piece of cover i could see when my power sword was shot out of my hand. I quickly slid back into the cover i was at. In my perihperal vision i could see a glimmer, the staff of Tzeench was glowing, calling out to me from the corpse of the fallen Tzeench Champion. I dont know why but I was compelled towards it. Some mysterious force started propelling my feet towards the staff and with one swift motion i picked it up and fired a Doombolt into the sniper nest, destroying the snipers who were felling our men one by one. It was clear now that this asasult was useless, I could hear the Warsmiths calling for our retreat, I started running, the same mysterious force pushing me towards our battleship. I was the only one of my squad who survived. Upon entering the battleship, the staff went cold, I could no longer feel a magical prescence inside it. But i have a feeling, the next time we go to war with our former bretheren, defeat will not be an option. From now on, I shall lead my new squad without fear, for we are the chosen of chaos!

~BlOoD_GoD

Archived