Paint Sets . .

yeah you can still get it....they're jsut updating it to have the new type tops an dthe new brushes in it

I have the one without the new brushes and its pretty sweet...i mean i know vallejo have alot more shades...but honestly you can mix them...and the case they come in is rubbish

personally i'd go with the mega paint set...its abit pricey, but worth it

I've been thinking about trying the vallejo paint set (72 colors)

What's the quality like on it? And wouldn't I need to get citadel's washes anyway?

But if someone can link me to where I can actually but the mega paint set online, I'll give you . . my endless love and adoration. I cannot find it ANYWHERE, even ebay.

Like I siad they're updating it....it'll take some time to come out but it will be out

I have no idea when that will be]

Your best bet is to go into a store and ask if they ahve any left....if they don't they can check other stores to see if they have any

or, you might get a nod to when the new set is coming out

and yeah the Vallejo paint sets are just paints...no washes and no foundaiton type (unless you buy the game colour set....which is like foundaiton)

Im not sure if it has metallics in it anyway..

After finding a local stockist and just getting back into painting again myself I have decided to start swapping to Vallejo also. I have picked up black and white so far and find them to be very good. They also stop me being lazy by painting straight from the pot.

I watched this today and found t quite useful. http://www.youtube.com/awesomepaintjob#p/u/6/jyiIoy6oIcw

Hez

Archived