Luna Wolves Characters

Bolt16

I have to admit i like Torgaddon. I know many people don't like him because of his jokes about to much but he has a fantastic character and fits in nicely with the Mornival being different emotions.

I think Iacton "The Half Heard" Qruze, is my favorite. I love that his nick name has duel meanings. The other loyalest in the Legion did not really get a chance to decide to fight for the Emperor. Qruze, on the other hand thought about it. He knew full well the consequences of his choice. He knew better than any in the legion how far they had fallen. I'm not sure if that made his decision the hardest or easiest but i feel it was the coolest. If he dose not turn his back on his legion, dose Garro even make it out of the system? Dose the Emperor learn of the Heresy? I think Horus might have won.....

For me, it's a hard choice. Torgaddon is a joker and a maverick at that. Qruze's role is certainly poignant.

But I like Loken, Nero Vipus and Locasta Squad the best. They're the main characters who you follow through the battles; when you turn the pages, you always hope that they're going to survive so that they can have an epic grand finale. Admittedly the end of Galaxy in Flames was disappointing, but Dan Abnett has implied that at least Loken will be back. *plays terminator theme*

Loken for showing that smart aleck Lucius "real" swordplay. If that doesn't go down in the annals of SM history as one of the greatest lessons ever learned, then I don't know what should.

Did I mention that in general I detest the EC? That made it doubly sweet.

Yeah, Loken is da man!

Without a doubt Garviel Loken

Why? He was originally trained by Grand Master Chuck Norris

Chuck would not be proud then as he got the beat down from the Despoiler

Betrayal fells even the mightiest of heroes. Besides, Loken knew the power of a round house kick would destroy half the galaxy so he couldn't use it on Abby.

Obviously Torgaddon and Loken are well written characters and quite likeable, but I like the inner struggle of Iacton Qruze the most. The rest of the legion is slowly straying from their path and even though he is the one still firmly on it, he keeps getting sidelined and even gets his nickname.

Honestly, did any of you anticipate his role when even Loken was making fun of him and barely paying attention? I liked that it wasn't just some twist out of the blue... if you re-read horus rising and that scene, it all makes perfect sense. It's an interesting character in my opinion...

PS and whoever mentioned Tarik handling Eidolon in HR, you're spot on! that was classic :-D

Archived