Can you identify what kit this head comes from

puck

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v229/aza...ent=chappy7.jpg

Saw this conversion and wanted to give it a try with a few tweeks. However I'm running into a brick wall on trying to find the head. After searching for a while I've believe it is a head from a metal chaos biker but I can't find metal chaos biker sprues anywhere to verify this. I've looked at alternative head choices but I'd really like to use this one ( I love the "terminator" eyes it has). Also knowing my luck if I picked another head to do the conversion I'd find this one as soon as I finished with it. Can any of you guys confirm where this bit is from? Also aside from chaos marine heads and tomb king WHFB heads are there any suggestions for a good chaplain head?

I'm gonna harbor a guess, and say it's the helmet bit that comes with the OLD chaplain biker model. I have the helmet laying around somewhere, I'll find it and double check.

EDIT: You know what? I think Nihm is correct, as there's a Chaos Arrow on the top of the helmet.

It looks like the old chaos biker helmet, with the horns removed.

That is the conclusion I've come to as well. After searching the interwebs I've been unable to find anywhere the sells the old metal kits whole much less just the head I need. I've tried bitzbarn and warstore are there any other stores you guys could think of?

It looks like the old chaos biker helmet, with the horns removed.

That is the conclusion I've come to as well. After searching the interwebs I've been unable to find anywhere the sells the old metal kits whole much less just the head I need. I've tried bitzbarn and warstore are there any other stores you guys could think of?

Very few bitz sellers stock OOP kits, because of the lack of availability. Your best bet is a trading site, or constantly trolling eBay.

Archived