Left gunhand option.

Lord Scytha

I have a beautiful right arm belonging to a GK marine with a huge power sword I was planning to use as the relic blade for my sm captain. (For one it's a third longer than the power sowrd in the captain box).

Bit messed up though. After buying the sm captain box set it seems that all the CC weapon hands are modeled for his left arm and all gun options are modeled for the right. (I could be wrong. Just studied them on the frames so far.)

So I need to find a bit with a left handed gunhand so I can put his bolter in that one.

Anyone know which set has a lefthanded gun arm?

An upgrade or assualt squad sprue should as it gives you the options for both left and right hand pistols. As for extend arms and the like, I think you would have to use them as a base and do some choping and regluing from there.

I'd go with an assault box as mentioned above, however, it's only a pistol, so if it's for a bolter, you're definitely in for some cut & paste... and besides, one never has enough assault marines

EDIT: or you could give him the left hand that holds the foregrip of the bolter, glue in the bolter and just have him hold it like that, sword in other hand, just like the SM captain from the black reach box

I'd go with an assault box as mentioned above, however, it's only a pistol, so if it's for a bolter, you're definitely in for some cut & paste... and besides, one never has enough assault marines

EDIT: or you could give him the left hand that holds the foregrip of the bolter, glue in the bolter and just have him hold it like that, sword in other hand, just like the SM captain from the black reach box

That's an idea.

Though all I need is a left hand gripping a gun handle(?) and I'll can fix the rest.

What's the upgrade sprue?

Archived