Hail and well met traveller.

Captain Abel

Hi folks I'm Captain Abel.

I've been lurking for a while and found loads of usefull info, tutorials and a great community. So I thought why not take a few minutes and sneak in when no-one is looking.

I failed my stealth check.

So a bit about me.

I started playing 40k back when I was at school, not sure what edition it was but the boxed set was Armageddon with the Marines and Orks and had them popout cardboard ruins, oh yea.

My first model I painted was a Blood Angel and I've loved them ever since. I started playing again the end of 2009 with an Eldar force but picked up a Tyranid Battleforce on a spur and started a 'nids army. With my head under a rock I was completely oblivious to the fact that they were getting a new codex so yay when that happened.

More importantly I found out the Blood Angels were getting their very own codex and the cogs started turning. I got very busy with work and moving house and kind of forgot about 40k in general but now things have settled down I find myself start a Flesh Tearers army. I got a bunch of cheap models of Ebay to practise my painting on and Kitbashed myself a "Captain" to lead them. I am awaiting my first 2 Troops choice to assemble in suitably crazed poses and then I am planning on unleashing carnage on whoever will take me on.

Lets hope this is one plan that will not go awry :teehee:

Looking forward to a great time here.

Take care.

Archived