Hello Folks!

Direach

Hi all, I'm a longtime 40K fan (since the Rogue Trader hardcover), miniatures painter (since Heritage Dungeon Dwellers), and roleplayer (D&D Basic). I haven't played 40K in years, but I still follow the hobby. I'm a much bigger fan of the lore and the setting than the actual game, really. I live in Fairfax VA, which I know has a pretty substantial 40K crowd. I worked for GW for a stint back in the olden times as the American staff painter, and have fond memories and odd stories from those days.

These days I'm mainly interested in getting back into painting, seeing what others are doing, reading lore, staying caught up with 40K. My roleplaying group has started playing the Deathwatch RPG (among other games), and welcome the chance to meet up with anyone else who is interested in exploring that area of 40K (or gaming in general). Looking forward to getting to know the community here, it seems like a friendly bunch!

the community here, it seems like a friendly bunch!
If by friendly you mean the sort that cavort with daemons and listen to the whispers of the Dark Gods then yes, yes we are!

In all seriousness though, hello and well met. ;)

Archived