Space Wolf Comic

Darkseer

free maybe, but not of the taint of chaos! *activates his thunderhammer as he charges those noise marines!* :(

but all in all it looks really promising. i'm a bit curious as to how the relationship between the SW and the sob will be, will there just be mutual respect/disdain(she's with the inquisition after all! ) for each other or will our hero make a casual pass on her like we space wolves do so often?^_^

Aye, the best way to get something out of it is to not read it constently, but let several pages build up at a time. That way you can enjoy the flow of it better without a page (break) another page (break)

I don't mean to taunt you guys, but Nacho has just sent me the latest page for Wolf & Sister.

It blows my frickin' mind!

Every page seems to be more awesome than the last.

I'm so overjoyed that this is happening :tu:

The artwork reminds me of Andrew Wildman (of the Marvel Transformers comics fame)

I like it :)

I don't mean to taunt you guys, but Nacho has just sent me the latest page for Wolf & Sister.

It blows my frickin' mind!

Every page seems to be more awesome than the last.

I'm so overjoyed that this is happening :D

You have failed in your attempt to not taunt us. That artwork is just insanely good..

I've generally grown accustomed to long waits on webcomics (Zomben) but with this one, since we haven't seen Brother yet (except in his drop pod); I'm going nuts howling at my monitor in anticipation.

Well played sir.

Archived