colour shapers

amrogers3

What firmness of colour shaper do you find most useful for sculpting? Soft, Firm, or Extra Firm?

Also, looking for recommendations on where to buy single size 0 shapers here in the U.S. Dickblick.com sells them but you have to buy the whole set.

Thanks in advance.

I'm guessing Extra Firm would give you the best results.

I've been looking for single packs without success, but CMON sells a pack of 3 for a reasonable price.

http://www.coolminiornot.com/shop/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/500x500/040ec09b1e35df139433887a97daa66f/r/u/rubber_tip_tool_set_2.jpg

can these be found at hobby stores like Michaels or do i have to go somewhere else to get them? and if you can get them at a craft store what section would they be in? thank you. I have some Dreads to Nurglefy and these look they would help.

Unfortunately, you can't. I have not found them in any art & craft or hobby stores here in town. You can try Dickblick.com but you have to buy the whole set if you want the size 0 set.

Unfortunately, you can't. I have not found them in any art & craft or hobby stores here in town. You can try Dickblick.com but you have to buy the whole set if you want the size 0 set.

Depends on the art store and what they carry in stock. I haven't seen them at craft stores like Michael's (In the U.S.), but I have picked up a few of the size 0 at my local art supply store.

Archived