DA Forgeworld transfer sheet

Bartali

Anyone bought this yet ? Wondering how the Deathwing decals look on Terminator shoulder pads.

It seems a bit pricey for what it is, but then pricing up stuff to do it myself (paper and acrylic spray) it works out just as expensive.

I have it, and I think they are the perfect size. Actually, it has two sizes for infantry, one is slightly smaller, not sure if that's a nod to older metal models or for some other reason.

I'll agree, it is a bit pricey, however, it basically has all the transfers you'll need for a DA army in general.

I've only used a few so far, and I didn't do the proper way of putting down a gloss varnish first (thought I find them acceptable), but I'll see if I can get you a picture.

Hi - first post in B&C for me!

Aren't you people a bit sad that the FW transfer sheet did not include any icons for succesors? I think it was a missed opporunity - especially compared to the BA transfer sheet...

I think the white might be a little too translucent but I think we can work around that...

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w20/fred40k2002/Dark%20Angels/Bethor.jpg

It's worth it just for the numbers. 15 sets of shoulderpad sized numbers, 5 sets of Vehicle sized numbers I am quite pleased with mine and would recommend it to anyone who is planning an entire Battle Company. (or a second... :) )

Sucessors are probably in the pipeline as well... After all the main Bedab Chapters.

Hi - first post in B&C for me!

Aren't you people a bit sad that the FW transfer sheet did not include any icons for succesors? I think it was a missed opporunity - especially compared to the BA transfer sheet...

Now that you mention it, I am, especially since I just modeled a tactical squad to specifically be Consecrators. But I suppose they would have them on a separate sheet anyway.

Also, welcome to B&C!

Archived