DA Battleforce Land Speeder

It seems you can get the DA Battleforce Land Speeders for around half the price of the standard Land Speeders. For anyone that has some experience with both, can you elaborate on the differences? Does the DA one have the options for Tornado (MM&HF) & Typhoon (ML&HB)? Also, are they generic or do they have DA iconagraphy all over them? I'm going to make then for Space Wolves, so some conversion is expected.

Thanks.

Edit: Thanks to my retardation, I had put in BA instead of DA (Dark Angels).

It seems you can get the BA Battleforce Land Speeders for around half the price of the standard Land Speeders. For anyone that has some experience with both, can you elaborate on the differences? Does the BA one have the options for Tornado (MM&HF) & Typhoon (ML&HB)? Also, are they generic or do they have BA iconagraphy all over them? I'm going to make then for Space Wolves, so some conversion is expected.

Thanks.

unless they changed it or announced they will be changing it there isnt a land speeder in the blood angels battleforce. sorry bro. also to note if there was i dont think they would add any iconography to it seeing how there is no current blood angels upgrade sprue and if you get the battleforce youll have to spread out the death company bits to give everyone some BA stuff. ill say tho its not hard i just put together assault marines using 1 death co box and 15 assault marines and had enough to give everyone some love.

I think the bigger issue is that the speeder included in the DA box is the "old" plastic speeder and does not include all the weapon options.

Specifically for me, as a SW player, it lacks the HF/MM combo that is all the rage ^_^ I think it only has the AC/HB/Typhoon upgrades, but someone else would need to answer that question for sure...

I think the bigger issue is that the speeder included in the DA box is the "old" plastic speeder and does not include all the weapon options.

Specifically for me, as a SW player, it lacks the HF/MM combo that is all the rage ^_^ I think it only has the AC/HB/Typhoon upgrades, but someone else would need to answer that question for sure...

Yeah, thats what I was most concerned about is the weapon options.

well as for weapons youll get everything the dark angels ravenwing upgrade sprue has typhoon, Hb, AC, MM and even TL AC and TL HB to make the chapter master landraider/speeder. tho i dont think there is an extra multi melta to be able to take 2. i should know this because like 3 weeks ago i bits out the sprues into my bits organizers.

There's no DA iconography on the speeder itself; that comes on a seperate sprue, as do the assault cannons and typhoon launchers. The speeder sprue has a multimelta & heavy bolter. Alas, as others have mentioned, there is no heavy flamer option.

Archived