tac squad question

so i bought a sm tactical squad the other day and when i opened it up to check the sprues, i notices the some of the backpacks have holes going thru them like there should be something that plugs into it. is this normal I've already build some of the marines, i probably have enough bits to cover the holes btw

Chances are, GW will sens him a whole new tac squad. My IG friend got 2 Valkyries cause the first one he got was messed up. So, if you're lucky hivedestroyer, you'll get 20 marines, and you can cover up the holes in the backpacks like Togusa-san said.

yeah, just call customer support or, if it's an official gw store, go in and talk to the manager. they'll get you new parts or a new box immediately. in my experience, gw store managers are way easier to get a new box out of.

Chances are, GW will sens him a whole new tac squad. My IG friend got 2 Valkyries cause the first one he got was messed up. So, if you're lucky hivedestroyer, you'll get 20 marines, and you can cover up the holes in the backpacks like Togusa-san said.

That's what I was going to say. Easy to cover, sure, but hey, if you can get a freebie out of it, go for it.

Archived