Kolinsky paint brushes

I haven't ever found decent brushes at Michaels. I really like the Reaper Finest Kolinsky brushes (made in Ireland) best and get them from thewarstore.com. I recently picked up some Kolinsky brushes that where made in Russia and they were not nearly as good, although cheaper.

• 10 months later...
I agree, for high quality brushes you'll have better luck going to a straight up fine arts store than a 'hobbys and crafts' type store (Hobby Lobby, Michaels, etc.); if you don't want to buy online glance around for one of those -- the largest chain I know of in this genre is Blick's which has a weird sort of national layout states side ( http://www.dickblick.com/stores/ ) -- I'm sure there is a similar store in your area if you look it up. Even then, I'm not sure you'll get an exact name brand, if you have your heart set on a specific brush like that online is your best choice (though the downside here is being unable to inspect the brush before buying, even high grade brushes have some duds).

i have a great information here , posting very informative content is really fantastic here ,i wish to continue to visit daily for this site because so many people interesting in it , by this comments will updated daily having a chance of more and more learn

paint brushes | padlocks | Christmas lights | duracell | adhesive

Archived