Ravenwing Company Question

I was sitting at work thinking about everything other than what I should be doing and came upon something I couldn't answer myself. So I was wondering if any of the brothers on this forum who have a bit more knowledge than me could answer the following query:

For our 2nd company which is theoretically all mounted, there are say 100+ marines, Sammael, Command Squad + the standard 100 marines (note the cmd sq is probably in the 100). Of those 100 marines are all of them mounted on bikes & attack bikes while the landspeeders are extra? Or is it that the landspeeders count towards the '10 man squad'.

In my head it makes sense that there are say 6-8 Ravenwing attack squadrons. So that's 6 bikers, 2 in the attack bike and 2 in the landspeeder. And the other 20-40 are mounted on landspeeders in support squadrons.

Since I am at work I cant check any Codices to see if they explain it, and I would like to know what every one else thinks.

Wasn't this asked just a few days ago? Or am I getting old faster than I thought?

I think it was 60 bikers, 20 attack bikers, 20 land speeders (10 full RAS).

Sammael and comand squad on the side.

Archived