Raven Guard Objective ideas

So ive been trying to think of some objective markers witch i can use with my Raven Guard but the only ideas witch pop into my head are the space marine casualties set but that only includes 3.

Any help/ideas for my Raven guard objectives?

The simple way to go is to get some bases and put simple yet representative things on them. You could build a lectern with a book on it, for instance. Or you could use some banner bits to make a fallen standard you're trying to get to. If you have some left over Marine bits you could lay them in a pile like it's a set of sacred Power Armor you're trying to get to. Or get some ravens from a 3rd part miniature site like Reaper and put them on a some fallen masonry or other ruined building terrain. Or some floorboards with a heart under it, or maybe a small black cat...

I been looking into creating objectives for Raven as well ... What I can suggest you http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/...equestid=175581 that is what I'm going to mold my objectives after. The fluff of Raven guard is that they show up at the most dire of events saving PDF troopers for an almost certain defeat. IF you looking for a more direct conflict maybe a beacon of distress or something along the lines of data and savior.

I'm not all to much a fan of the Raven looking for The Company Icon or the like. They like concealing their location... never swallowed well for me.

I usually like to do the head on a stick on a hill(on a log on a hole in the bottom of the sea...) thing, where you make a hill of the heads of the foe, stick it on a terminator base, lay a marine painted in Raven Guard colors over it with a sword or something in his back, stick his head on a stick(I seem to be using 'stick' in all parts of speech in this), and litter the area with spent shells from the Ork Boyz box.

For my Ultramarines, I have a small ammo cache made from a crate out of the Battlefield Accessories kit and a few spare IG missiles, a fuel barrel and some jerry cans, and a small banner planted in the ground with a spare helmet and a bolter nearby.

I use the central bit from the insides of drop pods, spare marine torsos and heads on small bases to look like casualties (with the assault marine box you get 5 torsos spare), a back banner broken on a base, any dread arms I'm not using...

Plenty of nice looking objectives is easy to do.

I'm doing a company banner as a HQ type objective and I'm gonna try and create some ammo cans and snd use weapons in boxes and such to look like supply drops while behind enemy lines. Sounds pretty fluffy to me. Also the new Dark Eldar model with the birds, can't remember what they're called, will look like nice objectives. I'm thinking about doing them circling a relic of some sort.

Just think to yourself: what does your chapter really want? I see the Raven Guard as being really tactics-driven, so I'd say their main focus would be to recover a crucial piece of equipment like a teleport homer, some gene-seed, an injured brother, or weapons cache. I also like the idea of a civilian/guardsman facing imminent, horrible death only to have a marine come barrelling in and turn things around. Another one which appeals to me is a relic jump-pack, looking nice and ornate but perhaps damaged

Archived