Biggest DA Army I've ever seen...

bdawalt

HOLY :D, 5 titans and 7 landraiders

Add the theme for the Rohirrim charging from Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King and it would have brogught tears to my eyes.

P.S. Love the 3 or so Ultramarines stuff in the back ground :mellow:

Beautiful, breathtaking. But I wasn't aware the DA had it's own embedded Titan Legion. That might seem churlish – so maybe it's a 'friendly' Mechanicus Legion that's been repainted as it works with us so often :D. And don't they look brilliant in their DA livery.

Overall though – awesome sauce.

Cheers

I

Nice. That's an impressive collection by any standards. Having said that, there's a mischievous part of me that wants to ask 'What, no Reaver?'

It's funny you mention that; I showed the video just last night to a new acquaintance who has been playing for years, and he said the same thing.

I really have to start painting my little plastic men faster, once they are all done I'll actually be close to that... except for all the landraiders and titans... Thats just insane!

Yup, I think what I'll bring to GD will be close to that : less predators but more rhinos. 5 LR instead of 7... and a Warlord built by a friend :tu:

This army is indeed impressive, but I wonder the point of getting so many identical Titans and like you say "no reaver" :o

*Gag*

What the... Uh... Fuh... What?... No... (Poster continues in this manner for 10 minutes)

As said though, there isn't that much variety. I wouldn't want to paint however many landspeeders that guy had...

Archived