Hi I'm new here!

Artcore

Hey guys, I just registered so thought to introduce myself a bit. I'm a long time WHF player and since 2 years I play a lot of 40K with my Ultramarines army. I mostly play at my LGS where we have friday night gaming nights and 2 tournaments a year.

Here's some pics of my army:

Dakka Pred:

pr2.jpg

s4.jpg

Full army shot:

army2.jpg

TFC Techmarine: I use the TFC a lot. Very nice to blast some bunched up squad after they're forced to leave their exploded transport :(

HPIM1530.JPG

My new project: Sternguard Veterans in dresses...

IMAG0128.jpg

I'll join the discussions soon, hope I can contribute to this great forum.

Cheers!

Your painting is crisp- your faces need a little work, but most peoples do. I wish half my minis were painted quite that nicely though, I tend to have to do more work in touchups than I do in painting the things!

Anywho, welcome to the B+C. Make sure to read through the rules to familiarize yourself.

The Ultramarine community here is quite proliferate, and generally friendly. You can find them right next to the chaos forums ;) obviously to keep them in line :P

The Ultramarine community here is quite proliferate, and generally friendly. You can find them right next to the chaos forums msn-wink.gif obviously to keep them in line tongue.gif

I've noticed: finally a place where being Ultramarine if respected :)

Your painting is crisp- your faces need a little work, but most peoples do. I wish half my minis were painted quite that nicely though, I tend to have to do more work in touchups than I do in painting the things!

Yeah, I hate painting faces... not my forte. Thanks for the support. It's always a hard balance between 'getting on to the next model' and 'it's not perfect yet...'. In the end, some details never get noticed on the battlefield, only by internet geeks who like checking pictures of painted mini's :P

Awesome looking Ultramarines, how many points is your army?

Thanks! I don't know how many points. I only play 1500 or 2000 points :) But I guess it would be 5000 points... I wanna play 5000 points! Anyone? :P

I like the idea of Sternguad vets in dresses, but would it work for Vanguard vets?

That might be a bit tricky, flying around in a dress. You could get stuck in a tree or someting :)

Archived