Crimson fist force (post Rynns world)

Morning brothers...as the title says I've decided to build a post rynns world CF force....

Now.....I've had to buy the novel again due to my original one going walkies.....

I want to try and keep it as authentically fluffly as possible.....

So along with the crusade company and 2nd comapny with elements of the 3rd being posted at New rynn city itself and then obv losing a few re - taking the space port the CF number would be around the 240 men left mark yes?

And in terms of Cortez....he's possibly one of my favourite characters I've ever read....so I will be making him....BUT....we know that to put a Power fist/T.hammer on an I5 model is dumb dumb....but obv it's what Cortez is famous for etc....because not once does the Power fist hinder him in the slightest when he's bashing orks etc.....some help would here would be great....

Also I was thinking of keeping heavy armour to a low so I was thinking

1 of every (codex) LR variant

3 predators

2 vindis

2 Whirl winds

And a few DP's

The reason I've taken this project on is I wanted a break from yellow (IFs) but I've always loved the CF story of sorro, re building and spitting defeat in the face....plus a few players I know will be starting a campaign soon of Rynns world soon and I really enjoy playing orks....

Thanks or reading and looking forward to feed back.

The entire Post-Rynn's incident Chapter is broken down for you in the back of Planetstrike.

you beat me to it...

but yes, the force is on there, but some of the squads should have different markings to each other as some of the depleted squads were banded together

++Good luck and please make that epic "Immortal" captain.++

16 views but no comments or a little insight help?

I gotta say, people usually don't bump their own threads until they have about 200-300 views and no replies... a bit impatient, are we?

Archived