Looking for super tiny rare earth magnets

Joasht

I'm planning to magnetize wrists, but I'm thinking nothing bigger than a 1.5mm would fit in there. Anyone have a good source for magnets small enough? Or are wrists simply too tiny?

Thanks!

Thanks for the fast reply, but the shipping here is a whooping $21.50 USD. I'd still use them if there wasn't any other option, but hopefully theres somewhere else out there with cheaper shipping.

Thanks though, at least its something to think about ;)

So where in the world are you? There are plenty of other magnet sellers, but it's been my experience that Americans tend to not know^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hforget this and simply recommend American things to everyone ;)

Maelstromuse to carry blue daemon magnets and I got some really small ones precisely for wrists. A bit expensive but reasonable and no shipping fees if over 10 pounds.

They are SLOW to deliver however.

So where in the world are you? There are plenty of other magnet sellers, but it's been my experience that Americans tend to not know^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hforget this and simply recommend American things to everyone ;)

Hey, I recommend what I use. Also, the OP didn't say where he's from, not my fault! :lol:

I use K&J and they are fast, but like you said shipping costs could be an issue. Anyways, I have been playing with these a lot and I can at least reccomend sizes. For the wrist section that is attached to the weapon use a D101-N52, its 1/16" X 1/32". Into the arms I like to insert a cylinder, a D12-N52 1/16" X 1/8". These are the up strengthed rare earths and you can lift a whole plastic mini by the weapon if you use these. They still come off really easy when you want them to. For metal minis you can lift quite a few of them by the weapon, but not all.

Archived