DA 13's 2011 LPC

Dark Angel 13

Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.
The error returned was:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

Not working for me either, just returns the above message.

Al

Sorry all. I failed to make the album public, but it's fixed now. Just getting the pictures posted to an album was frustrating. Still don't know how to get them into a post. I kept getting an error message, and don't know what I'm doing wrong. Computers hate me, and I don't have much love for them.

Love the back banner on the apocathary (also help when people ask witch one is the apocathatry again.......). Concider your idea stolen officialy by me... (side note, to see his pics click on his user name and select albums)

Love the back banners, especially the frehand work. Nice to see you have a copy of WD155.... I always loved those back banners....

I've linked your images directly to your first post so that everyone can see them easily...

Nice work!

SG

Archived