HH novella

Artein

Loving the start of this.

A D-B is the master of writing Primarch/Astartes/Space Marines (whatevz) - he captures them brilliantly.

I have to say i very much like the way A D-B depicted Alpharius and Angron, not sure about Perturabo - power cables directly into his head? Hmmm, still makes a great mental image though. :P

Theres something about it not quite right I cant put my finger on.......wheres all the normal stuff like contact details and other info thats on every other BL extract? (Have a look at the Age of Darkness and Blood Reaver Extracts for a comparison)

And wasnt aware that Istvann V happened the same time as Prospero being attacked by the Space Wolves.

And wasnt aware that Istvann V happened the same time as Prospero being attacked by the Space Wolves.

More or less.... at the same time as Istvann III or V? In Galaxy in Flames or Fulgrim (don't remember right now) there was a bit after the battle that there was incoming message from Magnus to Horus.... or something like that.

More or less.... at the same time as Istvann III or V? In Galaxy in Flames or Fulgrim (don't remember right now) there was a bit after the battle that there was incoming message from Magnus to Horus.... or something like that.

Ahh yes I remember now-thanks.

Theres something about it not quite right I cant put my finger on.......wheres all the normal stuff like contact details and other info thats on every other BL extract? (Have a look at the Age of Darkness and Blood Reaver Extracts for a comparison)

This was a .pdf of something I handed in a few days ago. Editorial haven't made it into a print copy yet. It's not even named. My Word.doc is called LOLELDAR.doc., in a moment of astonishing maturity.

Was a bit of a surprise to see it show up so fast, actually.

Tantalising is the word for it all right! (Nice alliteration by the way!)

My favourite phrase in the whole thing: 'Curze's chuckle was a vulture's caw'.

I love the NL, and the few appearances of them in TFH and this excerpt have been awesome.

Great stuff!

This was a .pdf of something I handed in a few days ago. Editorial haven't made it into a print copy yet. It's not even named. My Word.doc is called LOLELDAR.doc., in a moment of astonishing maturity.

Was a bit of a surprise to see it show up so fast, actually.

Quite brilliant..... Kudos sir..... Kudos

My favourite bits...

"Alpharius, almost a head shorter than his brothers, stood scaled in crocodilian resplendence, his reptile-skin armour plating glinting in the false light of his manifestation. His salute was the sign of the Aquila, the Emperor’s own symbol, made with both hands across his breastplate."

Great touch.....

"Lorgar slowly, slowly reached for the ornate crozius mace on his back. As he drew the weapon in the company of his closest kin, his eyes remained locked on one of them, and all physically present felt the deepening chill of psychic frost riming along their armour. The Word Bearer’s voice left his lips in an awed, vicious whisper. ‘You. You are not Fulgrim.’"

Archived