A model for Belial?

Thanks, I was debating what to use a bit of a kit bash, as I have the weapons to give him all options (pin the arms and don't glue them), just I don't have a ton of conversion skill to do a lot of that stuff. I'm kind of debating to do a very simple weapon swap or just do some basic basic stuff.

I bought that model from scibor miniatures.

www.sciborminiatures.com Angel SF Knight

You can buy it from their site.

or it's cheaper (and free sipping) on

www.maelstromgames.co.uk <- that website sells pretty much all gw stuff and hobby things for less than other stores online or not.

It is a perfect model for belia because he is of terminator size and he is completely unique (because he's not from games workshop) with icons of angels on the shield and the shoulders. ( I found the sword to be pretty ugly, but I will gear him with a tunderhammer anyway. And some might like that sword)

PS: They also have some resin parts on scibor that can fit on vehicle with angels on them. You just gotta measure your vehicle because they cant name what door goes on what for copyrights issues with GW.

Sorry if my first post on this forum sounds like publicity, but I don't even know how to post pictures. *sigh* Nor how to post links. (I tried but failed // the post was half not appearing.)

One quick conversion you can pull off is the cape from the Chaos Space Marine Terminator Lord box. Just don't glue it on first before you paint it like I did, what a mess that turned out to be.

Gluing on that cape alone is a pain, but I have a couple of them from my Word Bearers army. I just could not get it on with that rock base, thanks for the tip.

A not-so quick and easy conversion would be my Belial, scratch built from around eight different minis and a lot of GS. His arms are magnetized for whatever weapons load-out I want to equip him with.

I'm ultimately happy with it, but it was far too labor-intensive... wouldn't recommend the ground-up approach for building a Belial.

I've got 2 different Belials(I would have magnetized but didn't know about it until after lol).

First is Lysander body with icons filed off, RW sprue dread shin pads for shoulders, chaos termy lord LC's, based on chaos termy lords rock base.

Second is legs/SH from DA upgrade sprue, TH from assault termie box, back/cape from chaos termy lord box, shoulders are dread shinpads from RW sprue.

Or you can just buy the terminator captain model from GW and have him be a PW/SB version if you really don't like conversions.

Gluing on that cape alone is a pain, but I have a couple of them from my Word Bearers army. I just could not get it on with that rock base, thanks for the tip.

Yea, the rock base is cool, but for some reason I decided against it. The cape alone was good for me. I'll post some pics once I get my iphone fixed.

pueriexdeus I love your command squad! Your apothecary looks great.

Lysander is a decent model, especially if you can live with the thunder hammer combo.

i opted for lysander as my banner bearer

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j160/GrandMasterMurdicus/206383_195688640469398_188249014546694_468592_654829_n.jpg

Also a fast, easy cheap way to a make a Belial is to use a Normally terminator, put the head on you want, use Dreadnought Leg plates for shoulders, and the arms you want.

Then just add come purity seals and other small stuff and your good to go.

Not allot of conversion work needed.

Grand Master Neo that back-banner standard bearer works really well :lol: I should imagine his armour's servo motors would strain keeping it upright in a howling gale (I jest). A very creative standard bearer model.

Cheers

I

Archived