Mk IV Helmet Sculpting

My brief sojourn into the depths armed only with a flashlight and my google-fu has, alas, turned up nothing.

Well, mostly nothing.

I did find a mk3 tut on heresyonline and a mk1 tut floating about but no mk4 tuts.:HQ:

Have you tried ebay?

Unfortunately not a guide, but I did mine using an appropriate helmet and using epoxy putty to form the snout (see marine below-left)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/matt_atknsn/WH40k%20BA%204th/WIPs/Picture034.jpg

Here's the link for a MkIV Maximus Helmet DIY/sculpting tutorial I just did. Hope the article is easy to read (if not a bit TL;DR, feedback on proofreading as well as comments/suggestions/violent reactions welcome :P)

Hth ;)

You've seriously got to whack that up in the tutorials subforum! It's criminal not to! ^_^

Here's the link for a MkIV Maximus Helmet DIY/sculpting tutorial I just did. Hope the article is easy to read (if not a bit TL;DR, feedback on proofreading as well as comments/suggestions/violent reactions welcome :D)

Hth ;)

You've seriously got to whack that up in the tutorials subforum! It's criminal not to! :lol:

Whoops, you're right :ph34r: better I post it there too, cheers! :tu:

Archived