Terminator left arms without power fists

Does anyone know of a good way to get plastic termie left arms holding guns, or at least not powerfists? I need at least 5, and preferably a dozen or more. I don't know of a good way to get them cheap, without buying a lot of Termie Sarges and swiping their parts.

Also, I would like to get a bunch of storm bolters on the cheap too. Doesn't much matter what type of arms they're attached to, I just need the guns.

Ideas?

Well, in the Chaos Terminator box there are left hands with power weapons (a couple of axes, maybe 3, and a mace/maul I think), and the only "Chaosy" details on them are a skull on the gauntlet. And some studs. But I don't know of any Terminator lefties holding guns, sorry.

As for Storm Bolters, you could either buy a lot of Terminators/Grey Knights (I hear their SB's are the same size), or you could do a little conversion work and join regular bolters together. Simply file the inside sides that will be joined together flat, and glue together.

Hope that helps.

Get yourself on ebay, you can 5 grey knight terminator left arms for about £4.oo all in, they don't have hands but that should be a pretty easy fix. As for storm bolters what about the ones you get with the vehicle sprues? they look nice and chunky with double magazines. Couple of links here

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Warhammer-40K-SM-Gre...=item3cb6c87f11

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Warhammer-40K-Imperi...=item45f81d7bba

Hope that helps

:mellow:

Well, I am just silly. Here I am having purchased the GK 'dex 2 days ago and somehow GK termies never occurred to me. Duh!

On that note, does anyone have a good pic of the new plastic GK sprues for the basic PA troops? The one on the GW site is not very clear, and looks to be missing one of the sprues.

Archived