blended white's and blood, gore.

hello there as the post says i'm looking for tutorial's on how to paint blended white armor's specifically white, don't care how long it takes this is going to be for a single model as of now, i also need the most realistic blood effect you guys can find and or produce, thank you in advance

-no choke.

Questions that aren't a tutorial for starters.

"What color do I highlight Scorpion Green with?" Isn't a tutorial or even a tutorial question. That is for General PCA Questions.

"Does anyone want a tutorial on X?" If you have a tutorial then just post it. You can find tutorials that people are looking for in the Tutorial Requests Thread.

"Where can I find/buy model/paint/tool X?" Again this is something for General PCA Questions.

Basically if it isn't something that isn't a step by step instruction it shouldn't be in here!

Topic moved.

i'm looking for tutorial's on how to paint blended white armor's specifically white
http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=134415

I also need the most realistic blood effect you guys can find and or produce
http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...showarticle=298

Depends on the white; warm, neutral or cold, which in turn are usually determined by whatever complementary colours you're using.

Warm White:

Khemri Brown -> Kommando Khaki -> Bleached Bone -> Bleached Bone+White

Neutral White:

Codex Grey -> Fortress Grey -> Fortress Grey+White

Cold White:

Shadow Grey-> Space Wolves Grey -> Space Wolves Grey + White

Avoid using pure white as a highlight - always stay just off it. That way you can use the pure white for dotting gems and other points of hard reflection (armour corners etc).

Archived