WIP: Angry Marines

Are there homebrew rules for the Angrinator? Like, do they launch those 8 Angry Marines like some crazy combination of Deep Strike with the shooting phase? Because that would be awesome:

"And now my Assault squad is deploying."

"You didn't make a reserves roll..."

"Don't need to, they just get shot out of this here cannon, but they still scatter like an artillery shot."

Actually, there are homebrew rules for the Angrinator. I don't have access to them here at work, but the thing can hold up to 10 Angry Marines, and deployment is handled just like a Whirlwind shot: Pie plate, roll scatter as normal, put the AMs down where the pie plate ultimately ends up, and resolve 1 S4 hit on everything under the pie plate, including the AMs.

And the really keen part is, another squad can get into the Angry Launchers if it spends a full turn next to the Angrinator!

I just came across thread, pure gold, all of it. But I have to say that Pred Angrinater is priceless. I'm going to "HAVE TO" make one for myself.

Thanks for helping the lighter side of 40K make an appearance, it is seen a little too sparsly.

Cheers,

Jono

Depending on what look you want to achieve, I think the lego wrenches may be suited for your conversion job. I mean it doesn't seem like you want everything to look so serious so an oversized comical wrench may be the best.

Depending on what look you want to achieve, I think the lego wrenches may be suited for your conversion job. I mean it doesn't seem like you want everything to look so serious so an oversized comical wrench may be the best.

They're earmarked for my counts-as-Sanguinary-Guard, with regular ASMs as the model base. Marines sprouting wings is one thing, but nipples on my artificer armor is where I draw the line. <_<

I may even put a few onto my Black Brothers (counts as Death Company).

• 1 month later...

Archived