alternative scouts

Kayesh

i don't know if anyone has seen these but i thought they would be good to use as alternative scouts, although i'm unsure nowadays whether the native american theme is still used for Dark Angels or not ?

http://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo254/Mrcastlesotr/PHILS2019.jpg

they are crow dogs from West Winds Secrets of the Third Reich, i'm sure with a little modification they can be used as some nice scouts

I think the idea is cool. It could also be achieved by simply adding warpaint to current Scout models. In old 2nd Edition books I have here, warpaint was quite a common feature on Scouts (Warhammer 40K 1992 Battle Manual p37, p54-55, p89).

Nice find Tanhausen.

Cheers

I

Yeah, I love the heads. But the bodies are way too lightly armored.

Hmm.... *Thinksthinks*

Anyone thinking those spare bodies could be used for some nice Imperial Guard that get shot up to protect our rear ends friendly allies to help us kill the enemies of the Emperor? All you'd need is some more heads, which are quite cheap to buy from Bitz sites. In fact, I'm rather fond of that idea now I've thought of it. Every Dark Angel needs some Cannon Fodder at some point in their lives.

Oh, where's the linky? I can't find them on their website. And google just comes up with this topic?

I like them, they're like a weird cross between Billy from Predator and a Kiss tribute act with little make-up

I agree with Chaplain Lucifer, their heads on the existing scout bodies would look much better than just sticking bits on them as they are now

Archived