Primarchs on Terra?

Andiana

Hey guys, as far as we know have the primarchs ever ALL been assembled together for any length of time?

I seem to recall from somewhere in the back of my mind that they have on Terra, though i honestly cant remember where this thought came from. And (POSSIBLE SPOILER) in TFH i recall Lorgar remembering his only real interaction with Ferrus being on Terra, where he gifted him his weapon as a thankyou.

So if possible, is there any official fluff that they have? And do we have any details about it and how long they were ALL together for?

As far as I know all the Primarchs have never gathered in one place together with the Emperor having a family reunion. If i know my fluff correctly, Ullanor saw the gathering of most of the Primarchs with Horus, Gulliman, Kahn, Curze, Sanguinius, Angron, Magnus, Montarion, Logar Ferrus, Fulgrim and Corax (this is an estimation, I cant find Horus Rising atm) . Its also stated in TFH that Magnus, Logar, Ferrus and Fulgrim were all on Terra at the same time by Logar when lamenting about his discussions with the Emperor and Magnus. It wouldn't surprise me if there are other gatherings but atm it seems that little pockets of Primarchs that do gather were found roughly around the same time or spent time together on Terra like Ferrus and Fulgrim.

EDIT: I've only just started reading A Thousand Sons.

Nine Gods walked on Ullanor.

The Phonecian, The Khan, Rogal Dorn, The Angel, The Red Angel, Mortarion, The Crimson King, Lupercal, and The Urizen.

Eleven of the Legions were known to be present:

III Legion, the Emperor's Children

V Legion, the White Scars

VII Legion, the Imperial Fists

IX Legion, the Blood Angels

XII Legion, the World Eaters

XIII Legion, the Ultramarines (without Roboute Guilliman)

XIV Legion, the Death Guard

XV Legion, the Thousand Sons

XVI Legion, the Luna Wolves

XVII Legion, the Word Bearers

XX Legion, the Alpha Legion (without Alpharius)

Three of the legions were absent entirely:

VI Legion, (Space Wolves)

IV Legion (Iron Warriors)

VIII Legion (Night Lords)

Four Legions may or may not have been present:

X Legion (Iron Hands)

I Legion (Dark Angels)

XVIII Legion (Salamanders)

XIX Legion (Raven Guard)

I'd imagine that since they were all part of the War Council, they'd have all met together along with the Big E and Malcador to work out plans etc but this was probably a one of council seeing as they were spread out far and wide in the galaxy. Maybe a future HH novel will shed light on this, I don't know.

I remember from some old fluff that Alpharius never actually met the emperor as the crusade was under full swing and he jumped right into it on orders from his brother Horus. then again the Alpha Legion distorts all information to serve their own purpose, so you never really know what to expect from them...

• 4 weeks later...

A HH book about the battle for Ullanor would be neat, that is if GW and BL want to go any more backwards in thier story lines.

On an off note, Are they writing any more of the Index Astartes codexs? I keep hearing that they stopped at number 4, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Anyone have any ideas?

Was Ullanor where the Emperor and Custodians had to intervene to stop an Ork Waaagh!! from routing 3 legions?

originally the Emperor and the Luna Wolves were going to destroy an Ork Empire centered on Ullanor with support from a whole bunch of additional legions but the Wolves and the Emperor routed the Greenskins before the intervention became necessary.

Was Ullanor where the Emperor and Custodians had to intervene to stop an Ork Waaagh!! from routing 3 legions?

originally the Emperor and the Luna Wolves were going to destroy an Ork Empire centered on Ullanor with support from a whole bunch of additional legions but the Wolves and the Emperor routed the Greenskins before the intervention became necessary.

So which conflict did the Emperor have to intervene in with 1000 of his Custodes

I remember some fluff about two or three legions being on the verge of route and the Emperor (Beloved of all) teleported down with 1000 custodes. Within minutes 10,000 Orks lay dead and the Emperor had cast the Warlord's Burning Body from the largest Gargant. In the process 3 custodes lost theor lives and the Emperor had their names engraved upon his armour in rememberance of their sacrifice.

So which conflict did the Emperor have to intervene in with 1000 of his Custodes

I remember some fluff about two or three legions being on the verge of route and the Emperor (Beloved of all) teleported down with 1000 custodes. Within minutes 10,000 Orks lay dead and the Emperor had cast the Warlord's Burning Body from the largest Gargant. In the process 3 custodes lost theor lives and the Emperor had their names engraved upon his armour in rememberance of their sacrifice.

I have no idea where you found that at man, I've never come across that bit of information

I have no idea where you found that at man, I've never come across that bit of information

Nor do I, and I don;t trust the internet to tell me anything about it. :tu:

I think it was in the same IA article in which the Emperor stood guard over Horus after he was stunned by a plasma grenade explosion (how hard core is hat, just being stunned by a plasma blast). So it might be the IA:lunar Wolves article.

EDIT: I think it was in the same asrticle in which it was mentioned that the Emperor was always accomapned by 200 elite custodes, even in his private quarters.

I've seen that story somewhere too. 4th Ed BBB?

Edit: Dont remember anything about a plasma grenade. just three custodes beimg killed and the big E inscribbing their names on his armor

They were two seperate stories. In y mind they are linked in one article.

In The lightning tower Dorn makes reference to the primarchs being present on terra when he strolls through the hall of primarchs, he reflects that they'd all been together when the lost 2 were dealt with.

Archived