Promethean Sun

Asmodai78

Yeah I was quite shocked at the price, I actually laughed out loud. My roomate gave me a weird look haha. I'm very keen on this so I'm disappointed but I guess I'll have to wait. At least Age of Darkness is out tomorrow!

• 4 weeks later...
Though all the back story and concept art looked really good, I'm not about to spend $50 on just the book before paying s/h. ^_^ I was going to ask if it was going to come out in regular paperback, I think I can wait.

I got my copy on Wed 487. I am currently on page 70 on the novel. Really enjoy the story, really got stuck into this right away. It been temp me even more to collect Salamander in the near future.

On a side note where dose it say these will be paper back in two year time?? I though these where limited ed purely for this release/sold only by the Black Library web site & as why they cost the £30 along with being sent by UPs.

IP

i thought that there was something in the claus about its release that they werent allowed to have it published in any way for 2 years. so once the 2 years are up, im sure BL will jump on it crazy fast depending on how the book is received

Archived