Bloodclaw sparring session

Forté

*comes up to Blacksad's left, grabs his tankard, pinwheels around to kick Arez in the face and sweeps Nrth's feet out from under him and finishes on Blacksad's right just as Blacksad looks left to see who grabbed his mug.*

*taps Blacksad on the right shoulder*

Here you go.

*hands Blacksad his tankard and then punches him in the face*

*casualy dodging the poorly aimed punch, Blacksad proceeds to down the tankard of ale, while performing a legsweep, sending FenrisWolf's skull against the floor*

don't mess with the beer.

*nonchalantly walks over to a bench*

Poorly aimed. Hah!

*body checks Blacksad through the bench into the wall. watches him collapse in a heap*

And if you notice, I hadn't messed up the beer before.

*drains Blacksad's tankard, refills it and sets it on the ground next to him*

*attempts to growl at Arez through broken teeth.

Tackling Arez through a few tables and more claws than could keep count of before slamming him to the ground and repeatedly punching him from on top*

*blocks a few punches with arms then punches forte in the stomach then the face as hes doubling over*

nice try

*picks a few bigger pieces of table and throws them at fenriswolf*

*gets notice of arez by half a table breaking across his back. sends a few table legs back at him*

*runs towards forte and puts a shoulder into his chest, sending them both diving into arez*

*side steps casually and puts a foot out*

:rolleyes:

waking up on the floor again, Nrth feels his head, realizing he didn't black out from drinking, he sits back up and drains his horn

Seriously, why are the violence? bahahaha

*gets up and kicks Arez in the ribs*

"Think you need to drink more Nrth"

-smirks, drains the tankard and walks over to Zynk and talks to him about eachothers chapters, comm rings in helm and answers- what do u want Marcus? what? you did wat to ur bolt pistol? whoa wait a minute, dont blame me for this, jusr because u saved my arse back on Ryza doesnt mean you can blmae me for getting your bolt pistol jammed during fire practice alright? -shuts comm off and shakes head- some Chaplains are just not bright

*grabs a barrel of mead*

"where did the fighting go to"

*starts drinking again*

*boots Donutzot in the back. Spilling drink all over him*

"Never went anywhere"

-smirks, drains the tankard and walks over to Zynk and talks to him about eachothers chapters, comm rings in helm and answers- what do u want Marcus? what? you did wat to ur bolt pistol? whoa wait a minute, dont blame me for this, jusr because u saved my arse back on Ryza doesnt mean you can blmae me for getting your bolt pistol jammed during fire practice alright? -shuts comm off and shakes head- some Chaplains are just not bright

By "jammed" do you mean up someone's arse? Oh, loveable chaplains, bringing the Emperor's light to the darkest places of the galaxy :)

eye's postal's whiskey

Oh, the finer things in life...

A court of Night Angel's honor guards stride royally over to his Lord. The lead guard, clad in deep blue armor, golden regalia, and a billowing dark cape bows, and opens the fine cherry casket containing a vintage red wine. Zynk nods, maintaining a royal countenance. With a quick pop, he opens the bottle pouring the ruby wine into a beautiful chalice held by another honor guard. He hands it to his majesty, who allows the sanguine liquid to breath by swirling it in the royal cup. Satisfied with the wine's legs and head, he breaths in the sweet aroma and sips the wine beautifully with eyes closed.

Ah, the grapes did indeed grow in the finest dirt of our beautiful world.

continues to swirl the wine in his cup. Leaving the wine with and a few more glasses with their lord, the honor guard bow once more and take their leave off to spar with the more experienced wolves. Zynk pours a glass and hands it to CMD7

Would any of you pups care for some? When you start to lead companies of your own, you'll have to learn how to deal with others politically and socially. While tearing through your enemy with your fists is righteous and honorable, building a wine pallet may also prove to be a very useful weapon. One that launches armies. Victory has other variables than the war itself.

*Sits with Zynk and takes an offered glass.*

Very nice. Good chocolate and tobacco overtones. I do prefer a '53 Chateau Rothschild, however, or especially a nice cognac.

*Stands and bows respectfully to his host. *

*Picks up a chair and bashes forte with it*

"wines only good for two things. Cooking meat in and I forget the other one."

*Turns to one of the honour guard*

"So how's it feel to be a delivery boy? Get back to me on that."

*runs over and clothes line FenrisWolf before sitting on his back*

"So, where were we?"

*pushes up onto hands and knees, throwing forte off to the right. rolls over and pins forte to the floor.*

I believe we were in the middle of a practice session to hone battle skills. To adapt my earlier comment, Bloodclaw diplomacy!

Archived