Bloodclaw sparring session

Forté

sees the incoming fire ball and moves out of its ranger then rushes in at maverik_girl only to have her try to boot him in the face but he catches it and to pull her off balance so she hits the ground. only to have her catch him in the back of the knee with her other leg and knock him to the ground and then give him a black eye and bloodied nose.

mumbles now i rember why my mama always said don't tick off a fenerisan woman

-smirks and dives into the fight, my red armor standing out amongest the grey, spins and uppercuts Arez, into the ceiling, his legs dangling as his head pokes through the ceiling, dodges Forte's swings and kicks him into a Barrel of Ale-

acute senses, I heard you fart from 3 blocks aways.. was wondering when you were gonna show. wanna see a party trick? *continues drinking mead, watching the ruckus*

sees the incoming fire ball and moves out of its ranger then rushes in at maverik_girl only to have her try to boot him in the face but he catches it and to pull her off balance so she hits the ground. only to have her catch him in the back of the knee with her other leg and knock him to the ground and then give him a black eye and bloodied nose.

mumbles now i rember why my mama always said don't tick off a fenerisan woman

my dance partner needs another round of drinks *gives postal a tankard* well this sucks... I'll be leaving the tavern soon, Mav and I are going off-world on some mission. Keep the fort down for me postal, I know the pack is in good hands with you. forte seems pre-occupied, shame I'm gonna miss the beard off. cheers brother! remind me to work on my party trick some more.. I'm trying to get the distance going! *finishes her drink and leaves the room* ..."i'll be back" :P

*low growl*hehehe

*come up behind Chaptermaster*My armor is a dark brown not grey :P

*picks up chaptermaster and throws him into postal*HA! in good hands? i shall see about that.

"Hey, you 2 instead of sober fighting in the mead hall. do it drunk."

*walks over to forte and arez*

*Hands them to empty tankards*

"Now you guys know what to do with these I presume"

*looks at the empty tankard*

"Sure do"

*smashes the tankard over Donutzots head before push kicking him into Arez*

"Hey, you 2 instead of sober fighting in the mead hall. do it drunk."

*walks over to forte and arez*

*Hands them to empty tankards*

"Now you guys know what to do with these I presume"

*looks at the empty tankard*

"Sure do"

*smashes the tankard over Donutzots head before push kicking him into Arez*

*jumps over Donutzot*what is this bowling?

-smirks, tosses Forte a Tankard and Ale appaers in it-

"Magic filling tankard. Impressive or tainted......I CAN'T DECIDE!!!!!!!"

not to spoil your fun nrthstar and i really like the look of your beard, but all whelps are clean shaven untill they recieve the honour of becoming a grey hunter. it's the reason why ragnar has no beard, even while being a wolf lord since he never made it into the grey hunters. :P

-it refills everytime Forte drains it- it always refills, no matter how many times u drain it -finish my cigerette and leans on the wall arms crossed-

make me a milk one please.i'll become your bodygaurd for payment :rolleyes:

"Right, see you in a bit"

*heads off to a corner with the new tankard. Happily draining it and looking like he'd tear the limbs off anyone who tried to take it off him.*

recognizing that tankard hendrik immediatly intervenes. "please tell me none of you drank from that whelps!" amazed by what hendrik just said forte quitely gulped down the last of the content of the tankard. "why not he--" forte couldn't get any further, immediatly he brust out of the meadhall towards the latrines. Worried about his fellow pack member arez aproaches hendrik to ask him about what just happened to forte.

"oh, it's one of the items of logan's black list pup. lukas made it once and told it was a magically filling tankard. offcourse it wasn't but the real trouble about it is that it isn't normal ale that's inside it. Instead of using normal ale lukas thought it would be interesting to insert a device that produces a heavy laxative. hence logan put it on the black list;)

Archived