Bloodclaw sparring session

Forté

*wrapping his legs around FenrisWolfs head and under a shoulder before twisting one of FenrisWolfs arms with both his own before stretching and applying the kind of pressure that would rip a Catachan guardsman apart*

"It's all about Bloodclaw diplomacy...

NOW SUBMIT and get the next round!!!!"

*Twists in the direction that forte is bending my arm. Pushes feet hard against the floor and launches himself up over forte's shoulder, landing behind him and getting forte in a bear hug. Throws forte into Nrth.*

Sure, I'll get the next round.

* goes and fills several tankards and passes them around, handing forte his last*

*Twists in the direction that forte is bending my arm. Pushes feet hard against the floor and launches himself up over forte's shoulder, landing behind him and getting forte in a bear hug. Throws forte into Nrth.*

Sure, I'll get the next round.

* goes and fills several tankards and passes them around, handing forte his last*

*turns down the ale*

No Ale for me.

*takes out the magical "ale" mug and drains the milk in it*This should be named.....

Auðumbla

I dunno. Thunderwolf milk leaves a weird aftertaste.

I don't wanna know how you know that.i was talking about cow milk.you know normal milk

*throws the now empty barrel at forte*

"You know where I live spilling mead is considered a crime of the highest degree"

*body checks the barrel against forte knocking him out*

"Don't know about you but I ain't seen any cows on Fenris. You may need to see what is really being milked."

some one made it.I can't remember who but the milk tastes good

*brings out a small barrel covered with some dust* Wine is a fine thing, but I find that a single malt Fenris style scotch whisky to bemore to my liking. *hands a dram to Zynk* please tell me what you think. I find this has the strength of many cold winds and the scents of a morning on a long ship. Reminds me of days not too long past for me.

*brings out a small barrel covered with some dust* Wine is a fine thing, but I find that a single malt Fenris style scotch whisky to bemore to my liking. *hands a dram to Zynk* please tell me what you think. I find this has the strength of many cold winds and the scents of a morning on a long ship. Reminds me of days not too long past for me.

takes a delicate sip Ah, an aged thing this whisky. A strong echo of the wild and feral lands of Fenris. Strange how such drinks can remind us of memories long past.

smirks at Arez You don't seem all that concerned by the source of your milk.

*sits up*

"Did Hendrik headbutt me again or something?

Where was I...oh yeah....Greenhorn, you ever noticed how the ork smiles whenever you're drinking milk. Just saying."

*stands up and looks round*

"No Hendrik so who hit me like that?"

*sits up*

"Did Hendrik headbutt me again or something?

Where was I...oh yeah....Greenhorn, you ever noticed how the ork smiles whenever you're drinking milk. Just saying."

*stands up and looks round*

"No Hendrik so who hit me like that?"

actually who made me this tankard?i can't remember?

wait where am i? who are you people? :mellow:

Ah, the Niflheim tankard. We need to get you to a rune priest. And a wolf priest to get your memories back Arez...

Who are you and who is this "Arez" person or thing?

I'm your friend. Your name is Arez.

*puts arm around shoulder and points at forte.*

That guy has been talking smack about you and beating you up. Go get him!

*growls and charges forte and starts beating him up enough to bake him bleed even with his Astartes healing power*

*blocks a blow and returns with a forearm to the face, knocking him of balance. Then a punch to the chest before kicking his leg out from him a physically slamming him to the ground on his front and holding him in a choke hold*

"Snap out of it Greenhorn"

*blocks a blow and returns with a forearm to the face, knocking him of balance. Then a punch to the chest before kicking his leg out from him a physically slamming him to the ground on his front and holding him in a choke hold*

"Snap out of it Greenhorn"

MY NAME IS AREZ!!!!

*goes back attacking forte*

*jumps between arez and forte*

"look to get things clear on this"

*points at arez*

"your greenhorn"

*points at forte*

"and you are dumdum"

Archived