Bloodclaw sparring session

Forté

side steeps to one side as green horn tries to grab him and watches him fall flat on his face.

so predictable greenhorn

*gets up*hmm.maybe but is this?

*grabs postal in what looks like a bear hug but squeezes till i hear a few cracks and pops then throws postal*

*laughing loudly and heartily at the sight of Arez missing his mark completely. Then downing some ale.*

*runs and punches forte in the chest then trips him*No laughing at me

*walks out of the sparring room*I'm hungry be back later

"But we're in the mead hall!!! You can eat here!!!"

thought we were in the sparring room.you know since the bar room to be rebuilt

"Ended up moving after the Zynk decorating incident. Where we teleported him to the mead hall. How many head hits have you taken?"

"Ended up moving after the Zynk decorating incident. Where we teleported him to the mead hall. How many head hits have you taken?"

that 'milk' takes its toll on your memory

every time i start turning wulfen it wears off more :)

-smirks as mine and Zynk's honor guards try to stand striahger and taller than each other, fills a glass of whiskey and hands it to Zynk-

Why thank you :)

Takes a shot, but chokes slightly at the mention of my dishonor. The Night Angel's royal honor guard itching to defend the sanctity of their liege, reach for their blades. To their disappointment, Zynk waves them off.

No, no... not now. looks at the empty shot glass Oh, that really hit the spot harder than I expected.

The more energetic honor guard who choke slammed Arez: How fortunate for you wolves our lord and majesty is feeling lenient today. Shall we out drink the welps? thrumming his fingers swiftly on his blade

Zynk: Go ahead Felix, do as you please.

Felix grabs two ale mugs, and punches one in forte's chest WE DRINK!

the other guard remains professional and flatly sighs: moron...

"Not one to say no"

*downs the tankard in one then before lowering his head, smashes the tankard over the honour guards head in a downward swing. Knocking him out*

"Never learns and didn't say cheers. Now where are those photos?"

"Not one to say no"

*downs the tankard in one then before lowering his head, smashes the tankard over the honour guards head in a downward swing. Knocking him out*

"Never learns and didn't say cheers. Now where are those photos?"

what photos?

-smirks, refills my shot glass and one of the honor guard walks up to felix and asks-

Decarius: -looks at Felix- how long have u been with your lord?

Demon:-i smile as Decarius asks this and drains my shot glass again- its made from my own recipe Zynk

"Do think Felix can handle my drink.

And you greenhorn. I'll show you the pics another time. Just don't pass out."

what photos?

Indeed, what photos?

Zynk is holding up 5 embarrassing pictures of himself. He smiles as they burn over his fingers.

oo those photos.guess its a good thing i took them and put them in my memory and in my suits memory ^_^

Felix, still lying on the ground with a grin as wide as the sky, shows some complex circuitry to Arez: Oooooh reeeaaaalyyy brother-wolfen. Gotta hand it to the wolf priests, they hit HARD. I apologies in advance to your iron priests, by the way. laughing heartily as he crushes it HEY GILFORD... I WIINNN! Hahaha!

The other royal honor guard, Gilford, still bearing his professional countenance reveals a whole stack of photos Felix, you're so obtuse. Even an idiot could steal from a Blood claw, it's nothing to be proud about...

Felix Oh, shut up you starched-arsed sour puss! HAHAHAHA! Felix gets up and slaps forte on the back and wraps his arm around him in a playful headlock Our lord sure can drink! Am I RIGHT?!?! HAHAHAH

Gilford handing Zynk the photos which are promptly burnt in blue fire, sighs at Felix: Simpleton...

Zynk to the Bloodclaws You can play "hide and seek" with the data all you want... but in the end it's fruitless. I will always be many, many steps ahead of you. It may not be today. It may not be tomorrow. But you're doomed to failure. Please make it challenging...

Felix, still lying on the ground with a grin as wide as the sky, shows some complex circuitry to Arez: Oooooh reeeaaaalyyy brother-wolfen. Gotta hand it to the wolf priests, they hit HARD. I apologies in advance to your iron priests, by the way. laughing heartily as he crushes it HEY GILFORD... I WIINNN! Hahaha!

The other royal honor guard, Gilford, still bearing his professional countenance reveals a whole stack of photos Felix, you're so obtuse. Even an idiot could steal from a Blood claw, it's nothing to be proud about...

Felix Oh, shut up you starched-arsed sour puss! HAHAHAHA! Felix gets up and slaps forte on the back and wraps his arm around him in a playful headlock Our lord sure can drink! Am I RIGHT?!?! HAHAHAH

Gilford handing Zynk the photos which are promptly burnt in blue fire, sighs at Felix: Simpleton...

Zynk to the Bloodclaws You can play "hide and seek" with the data all you want... but in the end it's fruitless. I will always be many, many steps ahead of you. It may not be today. It may not be tomorrow. But you're doomed to failure. Please make it challenging...

I have like 7 copies of each.1 in my head 1 in my armor and 5 in hard copies about to be scattered across the Imperium

Archived