New Templar

Hey All

My name is Mike, screen name is blacktemplar87, finally decided to stop lurking and actually join. Ive been playing 40k for about 2 or three years or so. Started out with a Black Templars army and said that would be it. Now i've expanded to include a Chaos space marine army consisting of Thousand Sons and Alpha Legion (with one squad of fallen dark angels thrown in just to mess with a buddy of mine), and most recently I am in the painting stages of a Dark Angels Deathwing army. I joined the BnC mostly because of how close everyone on here seems to be, which is something i haven't seen on some other forums. I'll post pictures of what i have soon (can't do it now because im at work). Can't wait to get to know you all and share with you what i can.

Later guys :)

Hail and welcome, frater! It's true we on the B&C get along well, indeed better than some, but that's through, I believe, conscious effort by the members, the mods and the admins. This is a community where one can find answers, find help or even find needed critique and I can say I am proud to be a member here. If you have questions, ask us. It's what we're here for. :)

Archived