GT ideas don't know which to use

Kingin

Hey all I'm going to go to a GT at my local gaming store. I have this one list which really does well, and kills lots. Lost only once to a grey knight when 1st game out but now know how to kill them ;). But I was going to go for a Space Marine codex Dark Angel feel, or go all out and have 6 units of 5 Death Wing terminators, with speeders and bailel and sammual.

It would cost me bout 200 dollars for the 25 more terminators w/ Cyclon and THunderhammer storm shield.

Good idea? its 2000 points.

Is it a good idea to bring 30 terminators to a 2000 point list? and just Deep strike them into the enemys face or keep back and shoot or w.e. Just wanting to double check if good idea before buying

thanks!

don't have lot of Land Raiders only 1 or Dreadnoughts so thats why go all out with 30 TH/SS terminators.

DS that many terminators lasted a whole two games before it became 100% useless in my area. Remember you can't assault after DSing so either your target is going to move away, and shoot you, or he is going to assault you with something nasty.

With only 30 terminators you are still going to lose lots to a massive blanket of fire it is just how 40k works. Land raider crusaders are your friends :pinch:

The Ravenwing actually works a bit better due to their mobility, and the high number of special weapons you can put in, and the LS with 2 shot missiles are really nice, but I go for the tank poppers myself.

Archived