Hello...

Hello, I have browsed this forum numerous times and I have finally decided to become a part of it. I am a long time warhammer 40k player and I am in the process of building a new army. I am leaning heavily toward the Black Templars. The Black Templars area of the forum really has me excited. I look forward to meeting new people and discussing 40k.

A little information about myself... I am a family guy, Im married with two children. I am a U.S. Army vet and I have played 40k for 9 years. Well, thats it for now. Let me know if you have any questions. :)

Welcome to the Bolter and Chainsword, Brother.

You made the correct choice in selecting the best Space Marine forum there is. Let me tell you that this si the forum I most enjoy being on. The population is in the vast majority helpful and on occasion, humorous.

So, when do you plan on getting your children into the Hobby? Indoctrination starts early, you know. The Adeptus Terra would have it no other way.

I'm The Normish, incidentally. Feel free to ask any questions about the website if you have any.

Archived