hello

Hi, im a building a chaos marine army, which ill post later. I was hestaint at joining the bolter and chainsword. i have minis but never played because there has never been anyone in my area to go against unitl now and that i am afraid i wont be totally accepted into the warhammer 40k gameing community because im mentally disabled and im having trouble understanding certain rules, and phases. i started working on building a large chaos force that i feel comfortable feilding, the orignail list was 1500p now has grown to 2000p, with a possible small increase to it. i dont use citadel paints on my guys, because the closest store that sells it is two far away, i mainly use other hobby paints that are enamel based. i hope two enjoy my stay, and to note i may accedently break one of the rules when posting an army list, i always have trouble with that.

!!!!CHAOS UNDIVIDED!!!!

Welcome to the B&C! Don't worry about not getting accepted here - just (broadly) stick to the rules, don't antagonise anyone and you're golden. :P That said it IS best to give the rules a once-over, just to get the gist of things. And don't be afraid to ask questions. We, as a community, are here to help and encourage each other. :)

Archived