Greetings from the Southern Gate!

Just a quick GREETINGS to all out there!

I've glanced over this site from time to time, but recently meeting up with Adam (again) over at the LA Battle Bunker recently has me finally joining up!

For those that don't know, i've played this great game for just over 16+ years, started in Fantasy (3rd Edition) with Khorne as my chosen Chaos Army, and I've never looked back! Got into 40K couple years back because of Apocalypse, and now run the largest continuing story lined games in the US! Of course my dark master, Khorne, hath me marching to war in the Dark Future!!!

theDarkGeneral

Touradj

Well, thus far over the past couple of years, the smallest Mega-Apocalypse game i've run has been 310,000pts...our largest just broke 500,000pts! We have some rules and standards which have been adopted by many other groups, but basically models need to be assembled, painted, and of GW origin.

• 1 month later...

;) Apologizes for late reply!

Yeah, the end goal will to be not only break the 1 million points mark, but to run more Mega-Apocalypse games then any other group out there! We're having a good run as it is now, all storylined and thematic!

Archived