'Ere we go!

Pasta

Greetings!

First post from a long time lurker. I've played Templars a long time ago, but the army ended up scrapped/cut to pieces/burnt. Right now, I'm not too sure where I want to go with Space Marines. Mabye Blood Angels or Astral Claws (call me a bandwagon-er, if you want ;)). I'm also a great fan of the Inquisiton (though I'm not too sure about the new GK.. ;)) and Orks!

I'm pretty much here to post my work and get motivation from the board's population, so expect some stuff from me quite soon! :)

Cheers,

Pasta

go with something different and play orks a mate of mine has been playing marines/tau for years and made the switch to orks very recently i dont think he enjoyed playing a much as he does now with those crazy orks! plus you can do some cool conversions with allthose models

go with something different and play orks a mate of mine has been playing marines/tau for years and made the switch to orks very recently i dont think he enjoyed playing a much as he does now with those crazy orks! plus you can do some cool conversions with allthose models

I'm planning to do Orks in the future. Right now, I want to do Astartes ;)

Pasta

Archived