Hullo

Hullo there, Jimmy here.

Been lurking around on and off for a little while and thought I would sign up and join in the fun.

I played 40k back during the 2nd/3rd edition era, took a break when I was a poor poor student and living in Scotland and returned to the game at the start of this year.

Currently I have two armies on the go The Storm Knights a homebrew Space Marine chapter so I can play with whatever Space Marine codex I feel like using that day, and Daleks which are a counts-as Necrons force, lots of Warriors and Lords, not the most effective force but good for a laugh. <_<

http://jim028.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/CaptainDalek-300x208.jpg

Between a lazy left eye that hates to focus properly, and a tremor in my hands I tend to struggle on the painting side (yay quickshade), but I love the modelling aspect of the hobby, so I tend to kitbash stuff together to create my forces.

Erm... that's pretty much all I can think of to say, so hullo there and all that.

Hail and welcome, brother. I too also like the modelling more than the painting. Have a look around in the Work In Progress subforum - you might find something inspirational. If not, well, there's some really good blogs there (SCC, bulldoguk, 1000heathens).

Archived