ultramarine dice

Righty-o I am sending the email tonight with a list of questions and a rough estimation of our requests. I haven't done it until now since I was collating as much information from you guys as possible and have been doing so much overtime right now to make it through the day.

Righty-o I am sending the email tonight with a list of questions and a rough estimation of our requests. I haven't done it until now since I was collating as much information from you guys as possible and have been doing so much overtime right now to make it through the day.

Thanks, My boss is being a PiTA so if i'm starting early I finish early. Its nice leacing work a 4:00pm

It theory all the dice here should resault in a dice discount :cuss

If there is still time to order, I might be interested if you can ship to the states. What size of dice were you planning on ordering? I usually prefer the larger 16mm dice, but small dice a good too (12mm). How do you want to work money? PayPal?

Plenty of time my friend. I am still awaiting a reply from the company regarding price per dice, discounts and the logistics of fitting the emblem on and variant colours etc.

I hope the prices are competetive enough as I do fancy 10 or so Ultramarines dice...

once Idaho gets his reply and we have an idea of the particulars then we can go from there.

i guess there are two ways of doing this, the first is we ask the lady dice maker to accept individual payments for a group order and ask her to post to everyone independantly.. this has the disadvantage of meaning non UK buyers get shafted on postage.. OR i collect monies and pay in one big sum.. i can pay for the initial postage fee for the dice to come to me (id have to pay a postage anyway) and then disseminate them amongst the individual purchasers.. which means others would only have to pay for thier own postage and not have to pay for third hand services.

of course the second method means people may have to wait a while longer for thier dice to arrive.

once we have some details we can leave a thread open (stickied perhaps seahawk?) for a set amount of time to allow for more people to come forward and then do the big order.

it should be noted that although this is being done on this forum, that any financial transaction happens without B&Cs approval they cannot be held liable if anything goes wrong...

im not saying you cant trust me, but some things need to be stated ;)

I would be interested in 100 dice if I am not too late, happy to pay via paypal if possible as I think that would be the easiest option. Feel free to PM me for my personal details.

Thanks in advance. What a fab idea :)

Dread

If I am too late please let me have the suppliers details and I will order direct :)

I would be interested in 100 dice if I am not too late,

If I am too late please let me have the suppliers details and I will order direct :)

wow thats alot of dice :), its not too late yet, we are still in the ideas stage, Idaho is awaiting feedback from the supplier

Will these special dice stop us playing in binary?

probably not, that only happens when we take flaming torches to that damned bad luck troll..

if everyone is willing to pay the necessary postage ill happily do the leg work

Can we trust the sneaky scout master to not misuse our addresses? ;)

I'm sure he has better security protocols than Sony does anyway so we're gonna be fine! :)

Here is some information I have received from the company:

Quantity 16mm £

1 - 200 dice Price per side 0.55

201 - 500 dice Price per side 0.50

These prices include the cost of the dice

Does not include P&P

All dice at 16mm

Style:

Opaque - Red, Green, Blue and Black with white spots or Yellow, Black and White with black spots

Pearl - Red, Purple, Green, Blue and Black with gold spots or White with black spots

Marble - Red, Blue, Green, Black, Purple or Gold spots

Oblivion - Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Orange or Gold spots

All Spot dice have been pre sprayed with their standard stock spot colour

Spots 1-5 & 2-6

Not sure if this is a competetive price? The email stated they can source the dice for us, so the Ultramarines emblem can be put on the "6".

Looking at the colours, Pearl blue look good as the shade is closer to a blue most of us would use. The other style's blue is pretty light and inappropriate for us.

at least we have a price for comparison, ill have a shifty see if we cant find it cheaper anywhere else.

ill start with chessex

edit:

chessex prices are more reasonable

10-25 dice: $1.00 per side.. 61p

26-99 dice: $0.75 per side.. 46p

100-199 dice: $0.60 per side.. 37p

200-499 dice: $0.50 per side.. 31p

500-999 dice: $0.42 per side.. 26p

1000+: please ask for quotes

Within the USA - Shipping and handling within the Continental United States is either $7.00 or 7% of the value of the shipment over $100.00.

ive sent them an email to confirm they can supply an ultramarines blue colour with the inverted omega symbol, and to confirm the price includes colour

Archived