ultramarine dice

Oh man.... Now I HAVE TO get some dice. I'm apparently about to have my Ultramarines bumped up to 12000 point, courtesy of Megamarines.

I'd feel silly NOT having Ultramarines dice at that point....

I just have to figure out how to make my money Internetable (the downside of cash).

im ok to ship anywhere, but everyone must cove thier end for P&P costs.. ;)

we are probably going to have to do this order in the next two weeks or so, the chap helping me with postage is moving away at the end of july..

the wife has also put a pin in my idea to pay for the order myself and wait for payment, apparently she doesnt trust you lot :)

so if we keep this open for the next week to ten days, ill then contact you all with a paypal address or my home address if you wish to pay by other means and go from there.

in the mean time ill start looking into postage costs for everyone, including the trips to hong kong and germany.. that way if its too expensive you can have time to opt out before the order goes in.

Once it gets to that point, take the details to PM, or preferably private emails please.

no worries, i had that figured... :lol: dont want the world to know my address, i might get hate mail fom all those ive upset over the years

the wife has also put a pin in my idea to pay for the order myself and wait for payment, apparently she doesnt trust you lot :)

That's never trust "Zhe germans" lol

But seriously... I totally can understand her concerns. After all we are just a bunch of people from an online forum.

@greatcrusade08

Thanks for your efforts in this matter. I appreciate it a lot :)

I would be interested in 25 Ultra-Dice. Add me in...

no worries..

@greatcrusade08

Thanks for your efforts in this matter. I appreciate it a lot

danke

postage costs are here.. i think this is the page for all EU countires, im presuming this covers the UK too..

royal mail linkage

it works out approx 150g with packaging based off a 30 dice order (can someone double check with 16mm dice, i used 12mm and extrapolated).. ill be sending all orders in padded 'envelopes' ill tape the dice to a board to prevent any possible chipping.

hong kong and germany are covered if you use the scroll down bar.. ill confirm with you all once we are ready to order.

for US guys, ill get some values to you asap..

Seahawk has suggested a great option, when the time comes to order ill send you all a pm asking for your email, at which point ill send an invoice for my paypal account for the value of the order plus relevant P+P..

if we can get a few more orders we may chase the price down further.

edit: treat USA shipping as UK costs..

edit2: adjusted weight

hong kong and germany are covered if you use the scroll down bar.. ill confirm with you all once we are ready to order.

Awesome thanks! Yeah, just let me know how much I need to send via paypal and ill get right on it and msg u my postal address. Cheers!

I can't believe I didn't see this thread until now! I may not be an official Ultra player, but I still revere the Ultras as the Hardcore.

I'm down for 30 sweet looking dice :D

sounds great, a couple more orders and the price per dice drops a notch

.5 USD per dice.

If we reach 500 dice it drops to .42 USD per dice.

chessex prices are more reasonable

10-25 dice: $1.00 per side.. 61p

26-99 dice: $0.75 per side.. 46p

100-199 dice: $0.60 per side.. 37p

200-499 dice: $0.50 per side.. 31p

500-999 dice: $0.42 per side.. 26p

1000+: please ask for quotes

As I understand it, it's per customized side, e.g. the side with the Agemo on it. The 5 sides with the regular dots/pips don't add to the cost.

So a die fully customized on all 6 sides would be $3 at the current $.50 rate, but a die with just the one Ultramarines symbol on an otherwise regular die is only $.5.

If I'm wrong, then I probably don't need 50 of 'em :)

I gotta say, if these dice come out real snazzy I'm probably going to look into something ridiculous with all 6 sides.

the "per side" you pay is per customisable side.. with only one side being 'changed' the price listed is price per dice.

when i first sent off an email to chessex dice, that was the first question i asked, the price listed is all inclusve, it includes the dice, the colour and the agemo

Archived