Pre-heresey Emperor's Children Dread and Rhinos

elfatto

Thanks for the kind words guys. Also, holy s*** ADB replied to my stuff and said nice things :). I just finished 2 days at Astronomi-con Toronto, and I am too tuckered out to write that much. It was my first time at a major GW tournament circuit event, I couldn't have had a better time. I'm super stoked right now, as there were a ton of great armies there, and I tied second for appearance but I won the players choice award for best army. I brought my camera long for the second day and I took some quick pictures, I'll upload some when I sort through them and find the ones that have the least hand-shake blur, or find someone else's pictures that are better.

@Phebrickid

Tentacle pink equivalents would be: Vallejo game color squid pink, Vallejo model color pink, Rackham friend flesh, or Reaper pale violet. I used the Vallejo game color on some of my guys when my GW paint ran out.

Congratulations!!! :tu: (not that its a surprise, more of an inevitability....)

p.s. Thanks for the alternate colours, I was disappointed when they stopped selling tentacle pink as noise marines are the only cult troops I don't have and I don't like the new 'dirty flesh' look ;)

Thanks for the kind words guys. Also, holy s*** ADB replied to my stuff and said nice things :P. I just finished 2 days at Astronomi-con Toronto, and I am too tuckered out to write that much. It was my first time at a major GW tournament circuit event, I couldn't have had a better time. I'm super stoked right now, as there were a ton of great armies there, and I tied second for appearance but I won the players choice award for best army. I brought my camera long for the second day and I took some quick pictures, I'll upload some when I sort through them and find the ones that have the least hand-shake blur, or find someone else's pictures that are better.

elfatto sent me his photos and I merged them with mine to make an Astronomi-con Toronto gallery on my site here if anyone is interested.

Congrats again man, your army is beautiful. If only my Salamanders looked so good :Elite:

Man I am in L-O-V-E with your ironclad. The layering on it is amazing. Also loving the purple i don't know why but im in love with purple marines. keep it up man that's wicked.

Archived