Who did Dorn give the Fist to?

Not sure if this belong in the Horus Heresy undergroup since it took place little later.

But does anybody know who the first Chapter Master was, i am guessing that Dorn lead then until his sacrifice, but who took over?

Name, Description or any info is appreciated

The novel Space Marine by Ian Watson describes how each Chapter Master of the Imperial Fists engraves his name on the skeletal hands of the Primarch. In describing this, the novel lists:

• Bronwin Abremort
  • Maximus Thane
  • Kalman Flodensbog
  • Ambrosian Spactor

I'm not sure if these are listed in order (i.e., Abremort being Dorn's successor), though that seems like a good possibility.

I don't know of any descriptions of Abremort, though I haven't read the latest Black Library offerings on the Imperial Fists (yet).

Ignore that novel, it has so much retardation written into that book that Space Marines seem an entirely diffferent species to the Space Marines we know and love.

Ignore that novel, it has so much retardation written into that book that Space Marines seem an entirely diffferent species to the Space Marines we know and love.

Yes, elements of that novel are definitely outdated, being firmly based in the Rogue Trader era. However, there is quite a bit more that remains consistent with the current background information on the Imperial Fists. Indeed, the vast majority of the Index Astartes article on the Imperial Fists was based on that novel.

So thanks anyways, but I'll take that novel over your opinion. :pinch:

The novel Space Marine by Ian Watson describes how each Chapter Master of the Imperial Fists engraves his name on the skeletal hands of the Primarch. In describing this, the novel lists:
  • Bronwin Abremort
  • Maximus Thane
  • Kalman Flodensbog
  • Ambrosian Spactor

I'm not sure if these are listed in order (i.e., Abremort being Dorn's successor), though that seems like a good possibility.

I don't know of any descriptions of Abremort, though I haven't read the latest Black Library offerings on the Imperial Fists (yet).

neither name rings a bell, altough that Thane sounds familiar..

so no sigismund then ?? He is the first captain and the first Emperor's champion if I'm not mistaken

• Bronwin Abremort
  • Maximus Thane
  • Kalman Flodensbog
  • Ambrosian Spactor

so no sigismund then ?? He is the first captain and the first Emperor's champion if I'm not mistaken

Sigismund, Emperor's Champion, Founder of the Black Templars you mean? ;)

• Bronwin Abremort
  • Maximus Thane
  • Kalman Flodensbog
  • Ambrosian Spactor

Sigismund, Emperor's Champion, Founder of the Black Templars you mean? :)

ah right, that would be him.. I knew that guy from somewhere ;)

However, there is quite a bit more that remains consistent with the current background information on the Imperial Fists. Indeed, the vast majority of the Index Astartes article on the Imperial Fists was based on that novel.

Makes sence then as the Imperial Fists IA is one of the worst.

Archived